- アート教育：スペインにおける新しい動向 | Arts Education: New moves in Spain
- 上野学園大学でファシリテーター養成講座 | Faciliatator training workshops at Ueno Gakuen
- 地域創造の講演原稿｜Japan Foundation for Regional Arts Activites – Keynote speech
- 音楽とヘアスタイル – Boy / Music and Hair – Boy
- 近藤誠一文化庁長官 / Commissioner Seichi Kondo, Agency for Cultural Affairs
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Tweet It was time to update the events and presentations in which I have been involved over the past year!!! Michael Spencer: Showreel （日本語の字幕付） from Michael Spencer on Vimeo.
Tweet What a privilege to be asked to contribute to this ‘meeting of minds‘ in Geneva. And a challenge to fulfil the brief of linking serious environmental concerns with sound, but there was a logical connection… One of the most evocative relationships we make with the natural world is through its sounds. As an abundant source of information they have influenced our survival rate and enriched our cultures and traditions. Erosion of these connections not only impoverishes our aural spectrum but marks a loss of the implicit knowledge that is held within.